Monday, December 24, 2012

Welcome Christmas Pixie

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I have an important announcement!

Do you remember that lil yellow girl Tori that was staying here while she looked for her forever home? She is now my sister!! Yes, me and momma had a talk and decided we both loved her too much to let her go!







I like having her around cuz she plays with me some. Not every minute of every day but every now and then she gets a wild hair and decides to play tug with me which is my favorite game ever! Sometimes she is a little pushy, like when momma opens the back door for ME but she pushes in front of me to go outside! But mostly she is a good girl! Most important is that she knows I am the NUMBER ONE doggie around here.


I am in charge and I get snaks first! Actually she eats some things slower so sometimes I get extra while she's finishing hers! Proof that I am TOP DOG!






Momma loves that she is sweet and a little bit snuggly and oh so adorable!








So where did we get her new name? Well if you look up Pixie in the dictionary it says they are 'short in stature and attractively child-like' so we thought it was a good fit. She is prolly about 7 years old but can sometimes still look like a puppy.

My pal Beckett said she is part Precious Moments figurine and I think he is right. Here is a comparison for you!











All in all she is a pretty ok lady labbie and we are happy to have her join the MooseLodge!






9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new family member, Moose! It sounds like Pixie will keep life interesting for you and be a great pal! Happy holidays!

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME to BLOGVILLE Pixie. You will have the bestest Christmas you could EVER imagine. Moose is a super guy and you are LUCKY to have him fur a big brother.
    Merry Christmas to our Old Furend MOOSE and our NEW furend Pixie... and to your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welkhome Khutie Pie!!!

    Of khourse, woo must remind Moose that he's now outnumbered!

    Girrrrrrlz Rule!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Keep workin' 'THE LOOK' - woo will go furry far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooses,
    Sometimes you just cannot deny love. Little Pixie is your soulmate. I am so happy for you.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, congratulations, what a wonderful gift!
    Merry Christmas!!

    -Brandon's Raiser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is the BESTEST Christmas pressie EVER!!! You and your Moms must just be thrilled! Congrats!! She sure is a cutie!! Hi Pixie!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Moose! Belated Merry Christmas - and what a great Christmas present and wonderful addition to your family! :-) We think Pixie's name is PERFECT for her and she does look quite puppy-ish...such a sweet face!

    Well, I guess your paws will be full "showing Pixie the ropes" around your place...good luck trying to stay 'Top Dog', though, hee! hee! That's what all the poor, misguided males say! ;-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the fold Pixie! And congrats to you Moose for making sure she knows who is top dog around there :)

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello moose its dennis the vizsla dog hay congratchoolayshuns on yore noo sister i am shoor yoo wil hav mutch fun with her in the koming yeer!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete

Woofels

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails