
We have fallen behind on our blogging! Not much has been happening though. He seems completely settled in now and we have really bonded. He sleeps with me every night now- sometimes even with his head on the pillow next to me (pic taken w/cel)! Last night at 4am I was awakened by a very upset hound woofing like crazy! This is the 2nd time this has happened- last time it was at about the same time - I have no idea what it is but he usually quiets down when I tell him it is ok but in both these cases he has been very worried about something. I like that he barks when there are unusual noises so I let him investigate and he is eventually convinced it is ok (once I am!). I wish I knew what it was!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Woofels
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.