Sunday, February 5, 2012

MangoMinster 2012 entry: Bad Sports Dog

Last year I won the Bad Sports category at MangoMinster then won 2nd runner up in Best in Show! Well this year I am back to defend my title! 

Last year's win was mainly because I went on a drug binge right before the show! I ate a whole bunch a pills and had to go to the vet.
Well this year I am back to defend my title! Since last year I have a consistent track record of stealing things from the pantry and the counter.

Like the day I pulled the fishes out of the sink where they were thawing.














One day I even had a can of soup for lunch!





 I think my stuffie gutting habit really helped me win too. The bigger the stuffie the faster I gut it!

 I do share the moose lodge with the occasional homeless doggie which some people think disqualifies me from the bad sports category. Well let me tell you, while they are here I make sure they know that this is MY house! I steal stuffies from them, take kongs from them and generally don't tolerate any non-sense. See in this photo momma tried to give us each a stuffy


... but then the second pic is a mere seconds later and I have them both while the hapless foster pal is sitting like and angel!

In some cases I try to train them in the ways of a Bad Sports dog. When they prove to be unwavering in their goodness I try to blame my bad things on them In this photo who do you think is the guilty doggie? Not me! ;-)




I also love to hog mommas spot in bed even though i am not exaggerating when I say that I have SEVEN beds of my own and she only has one!


Plus when I am bored I make a game out of seeing how many of her shoes I can sneak outside before she notices.


If I get so many out that she has to come out barefoot to get them then I win!

So, I maintain I am still the baddest dog in the whole d@mn town and hope that the judge Maggie Mae has the wisdom that Judge Fiona showed last year in recognizing my badness!

12 comments:

  1. We'd say that this is an awesome entry in to the bad sports category but Sam has also entered so...

    This is the worst entry EVFUR! You'll never win again!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooses, you should have been named leroy brown. but then i couldn't call you "mooses" even tho your name is Moose. maybe because you're worse than just ONE moose! do not ever come over our house. EVER EVER EVER. I love you dearly and love your bad ways. but I NEVER want to see your bad self anywhere NEAR my bad sibe and make her worse than she already is. got it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that and you Drank the Yucky Water too!!! I have a LONG memory..hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Moose!...er...Nice to find you..gulp! Greetings and peace ok!!! Your photos just radiate bad sports high calibre! I was grumpy about my human putting me in the bad sports category. Looking at your photos and the other competitors in our category..you make me look cute! I playbow in awe of my fellow bad sports entries..wowee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There Moose,
    Long time, no see, or PEE!
    Where have you been furiend?
    You try so hard to be BAD, but we know you're just a big old lover pup!
    You can't help it, it's genetic!
    Sassy's trying to be a Bad Dog in MM this year, Ha!
    Good luck to all!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, is it great to see you again! Looks like you've been keeping busy. Good to see you're still upholding the highest standards of badness. Have you ripped up those file box thingies in your lovely Japanese style room yet? Hope you didn't cut your mouth on the soup can and require yet another visit to the vet. Best of luck in the competition.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee! Hee! Moose - you defended your title pretty well...but I have to say, I STILL don't believe it!!! :-) You're just too "Nice Guy" to ever be a bad boy to me!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mooses! LOVE your new blog look! (I liked the old one too, but this one is fantastic!)

    You've got me convinced - you're the best bad sport EVER! Who else can eat soup through the can?

    Best of luck defending your title!

    Your pal, Garth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Moose!!!

    We're glad to see you're ready to defend your title. Badness doesn't go out of style -- it's like riding a bicycle, once you know how to do it, it stays with you.

    Wirey woofs,

    Jake and Just Harry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes you can sure do a number on those stuffies. Good luck defending your title. :)

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Moose! I didn't realize you had been MIA for so long. Welcome back! Now, about MM and the bad sports category.... I couldn't agree with you more. I've been saying all along that there's a BIG difference between being a bad sport and being evil. I think your idea to occupy MM is brilliant. If my Asst. wasn't such a loser (she doesn't do phot shop) I'd have her get right on it because I think we were ALL robbed!!

    PS. Dude, you gotta turn off that horrid word verification. It's impossible to read!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's been lots of chatter about it the last few days (and at least one PSA that I know of.) It was just recently that blogger added a 2nd word to word verification and it's the 2nd word that's almost impossible to read... I've seen bloggers asking others to turn it off, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything. Glad you didn't mind:)

    ReplyDelete

Woofels

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails