Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stuffie Sucker?

After a tragic encounter with the leaf sucker upper, Moose's Moose stuffie had to be you thin iced (as RH would say).

You see, he is the same color as the leaves and he got sucked right up and actually jammed up the leaf sucker! This incident reminded me of Hoover's recent loss and his resulting 'Ode to my Duckie'.


So, to compensate Moose for his loss and for spending all day out side with the leaf sucker-upper instead of with him, I got him a new, non-leaf colored stuffie!



When I bring home bags from the store he likes to browse through them and if there is a stuffie he will fetch it out himself.

This is a stuff-less stuffie but once he found that it has 2 squeakers he approved!

8 comments:

  1. How sad to have your stuffie meet such a horrible fate. It was good that your mom you thin iced it so that it did not suffer to much.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to get a new toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of the Moose stuffie's demise!
    But new stuffies are fun too!!!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooO! So sorry about the moose, Scampi lost a stuffie to the lawn tractor, it was not pretty, I think the new toy is great! I love squeakers!
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Moose - you lucky pup! Love the look of your new stuffie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moose! Sorry about your moosie. We have lots of moosies in Canada. I bet I could find you another one, but they are pretty big to mail. Like bigger than Hummer, I think.

    xo
    SB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parker loves shopping bags too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry to hear of your loss - good that it didnt suffer and mommy was able to get you a new stuffie that is easier to see so it wont get injured like the old one

    Woodrow sweetie MJ

    ReplyDelete

Woofels

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails