Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sporty Dogs Gone Wild (Part 1)


So I have been busy lately. I went up to Master chew sits to Mango's estate to hang with the other judges then was whisked off for a flyball tournament with Dennis. I was having a ball (ha ha) when Momma calls me home to handle an emergency. Apparently she woke up to this headline in the paper and thought I'd better be home for this.

So I get back to the Moose lodge and yep, look what I saw out the Window in the office, Sugar, Buddy, Radar, Homer and Dennis. Dennis is probably here to get me to come back to fly ball... Rut Roh!


And the window next to Momma's desk, Charlie, Tank, Lucy, Shingo, Zack, Sassy, Jeannie, Teal'c, Latte and Stella!


And out the door of the office it was Samantha, Gus, Hauwii, Cookie and a squirrel... oh wait that is Dory!


And out the side door, look! It is Fenris, Frankie, Lily, Fiona and a bunny rabbit! Oh no it's really Gracie!














And out the Kitchen window there was Jasmine (a goat dog!), Tommy, Charlie, Murphy and hoards of the hounds from Bumpass (Abby, Jubal, J.E.B., Sophie, Shelby Belle, and Jack)!



And at the front door there was Storm, Marge, Twinkie, Benny, Cody and Roy. Storm was pounding on the door he was so excited!

I told momma to hurry up and let them in but she said no way! After Mango and Dexter's visit she said that the dog capacity of the Moose Lodge is definitely less than 400lbs.





Since Jasmine is not technically a doggie I got momma to let her in to see what was going on!



So we all went down the street to re-group and figure out a plan! Twinkie decided she could use a ride so I saddled up and gave her a lift!


Fenris and Storm were put in charge of picking a place to go and it looks like Storm has made a decision... tune in for the next installment to see where we went!

23 comments:

  1. MOOSE! I cannot believe the lodge was overrun like that. Your mom must be exhausted.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many times will your mom have to empty the vakhuum after all the visitors chekhk out of The Moose Lodge?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who let the dogs out.woo woo!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came by anxious to read an exciting post and look what I found! Love it!!! As for letting us in, there has got to be a kat door around here. I'm in! BOLing with all your crazy posts. Is that un-sporty of me?
    Okay, you had your fun, Moose, now will ya let us all in?
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello moose its dennis the vizsla dog hay come on bak to flyball just wun more rownd left!!! plus we need yoo to help intimidayt the ninja hedjhogs!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moooooose Hey MOOOOOOSE.... Ya got any snacks in there buddy? They didn't give us anything on the plane... We'er starving out here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about unexpected company... How'd you get back out the door without them all pouring in?? Good thing you gave Twinkie a lift, she surely would have been trampled!! We'll be waiting with bated breath for the next installment!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer! AirFiona has been in for repairs (again), or I would have been there, too! And key lime pie? Sign me up! I'm on my way!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teehee! Silly me; I guess I made it after all - those margaritas pack a powerful punch! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woof! Woof! GREAT!!! Please next time let me in ... Way to go ... Sporty Dogs. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's ok. I must have been busy that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moose.. oh man I;m glad the cracker insane terrier crew hasn't shown up at my place. I might think there was a rat infestation. Good luck man,
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun party! Have fun
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a huge gathering!!!

    Looks like you're going to have to have some renovations of Moose Lodge to increase capacity by a million..!

    No pressure!!

    Koda

    PS liked the press release, you are going to be famous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeeek, that's a little scary in a way. Maybe when your mom leaves to go shopping, you could sneak everyone in!

    Smushface hugs,
    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just let us know next time and we will come too......
    We are very good house guests and never complain.......well not much!
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a big doggy party :D with some goats lol

    kissslobbers
    El'bow & Hauwii

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please hold Buddy and Sassy to 2 Margaritas each...and Buddy can't have salt on rim, do to his diet!!
    Can't wait to see where you all go next!

    Oh Moose, Buddy wasn't happy that you made him look so bad in the dog pile event (he can't hold still long enough to get piled on), so he has a special message for you coming up later this week...

    Have fun,
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great time we are having...except Tank keeps CHASING me!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory (not a Squirrel just dressed like one Tank!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so glad I got to meet Jasmine. Great Pyreenese are flock guardians, which means we guard things like goats. My Grandpa's dogs Little Bit & Mutt have a whole flock of Boer Goats to guard. Jasmine is the first goat I have meet. ~Fenris

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Moose,
    Last week was the week from H-E- double toofpicks and I am so sorry I didn't get here to say hi or tell you how much I appreciate your hospitality hehee! It was great to meet the competition and hang with them - Mom's still running around today, but has most of Feb off so we can properly follow the Mango count - ants thingy in Master Chu Sits. Thanks for being a great sporty judge and putting up with so many doggies and providing so much fun!
    Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Boy are Max, Shiloh and the cats (Alex, Boru & Jenny) P.O. ed that us retrievers all got to go to Key West. Shelby is still a little hung under from her afternoon at the Tiki Bar. We all know around here that she can't hold her licker.
    - TBH&K

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH, My GOODNESS! So THIS is what everyone was talking about. We are so behind on what's been going on with our blogging buddies what with being gone on that long Road Trip. We ended up in the NORTHERN tip of Florida in Jacksonville, and Papa was to tired to drive any further or we would have shown up to have some fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Woofels

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails