Well now... I'm thinkin' F.B. is in for a grrrrreat time in K.L.. Can't wait to see what you get him into. PeeS... be sure to stop by my blog on July 6th.. Have a grrrreat Fourth with your new buddy.
Wowser, you've given us a grrrrrreat idea! We thought our flat selves could only go places with our humans. Now we see that we can go anywhere we want via the postal service.
Yeah, he made it! Despite the fact that my momma is a blonde and put the return address where the postage goes - duh! Hope you have a great holiday with him- no worries, he's not afraid of firecrackers or anything! But be sure to break him in gently - not Ambrose style!
Hello...I am your newest follower and guess where I found you furst? From your furiend, Brutus the Frenchie, of course! I hope you will visit my mom's purrfessional pet sitter bloggie sometimes! We have lots and lots of dogs and cats fur you to meet over there! Daisy the Coonhound
Well now... I'm thinkin' F.B. is in for a grrrrreat time in K.L.. Can't wait to see what you get him into.
ReplyDeletePeeS... be sure to stop by my blog on July 6th..
Have a grrrreat Fourth with your new buddy.
Can't wait to see what kind of trouble you get into! ha ha!
ReplyDeleteWowser, you've given us a grrrrrreat idea! We thought our flat selves could only go places with our humans. Now we see that we can go anywhere we want via the postal service.
ReplyDeleteMom, Dogdad. see ya'
Flat Jake and Flat Just Harry
Yeah, he made it! Despite the fact that my momma is a blonde and put the return address where the postage goes - duh! Hope you have a great holiday with him- no worries, he's not afraid of firecrackers or anything! But be sure to break him in gently - not Ambrose style!
ReplyDeleteSnorts-
Brutus & Carmen the Frenchies
Woah! Is that a flat French bulldog? Is he crossed with a Greyhound or something?
ReplyDeletexo
SB
Looks like he has already chosen you, Moose, as his pal:)
ReplyDeleteHave lots of fun with Flat Brutus.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Woof! Woof! I wonder what you have plans for Flat Brutus. Mmmm so that's how Flat Brutus arrives ... I always wonder. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteFlatty where is your swim suit and life preserver?
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
You are so lucky! Have fun and give our regards to Flat Brutus :)
ReplyDeleteWrooo wroooo!
ReplyDeleteFirst stop- Tiki Bar!!!!
Have fun FB!
have fun there
ReplyDeleteKissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii
The adventure begins!
ReplyDeleteHello...I am your newest follower and guess where I found you furst? From your furiend, Brutus the Frenchie, of course! I hope you will visit my mom's purrfessional pet sitter bloggie sometimes! We have lots and lots of dogs and cats fur you to meet over there!
ReplyDeleteDaisy the Coonhound
Woof! Woof! Me Again, Sugar. Just want to say Golden Thanks for supporting me to be June Top UDog. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteI see skhuba diving fur sure!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
woohoo! I bet he will have a great time with you!
ReplyDeleteCareful, that flat Brutus will eat you out of house and home. No wonder you were keen to nab all the nommies for yourself.
ReplyDeleteI swear you labradorks sure can be determined sometimes.
Slobbers,
Mango