Thursday, February 10, 2011

Drugs are for Losers Winners!

Have you heard? I am the baddest of all the bad doggies! Or, wait... am I the goodest of the bad dogs? That seems like an oxymoron... Whatever.  I Won!!! I am the first place winner of the Bad Sports Category over at MangoMinster 2011!


From what I can gather my win seems to have resulted from my solid back ground of raiding the pantry...
...and my general kleptomania habits.  

But my drug binge just prior to the contest is what pushed me to the front of the pack! I say that the message here is that crime does pay and that drugs are always the solution and never a problem!
Momma says this is a terrible message and reminds me that I very nearly had to spend the night ALONE in the hospital and had to chug a charcoal smoothie as a result of my drug abuse. Plus, and I was not aware of this until now, but the nearly $250 vet bill is being deducted from my toy allowance and meat budget! Still, I have no regrets! I am the Baddest Moose in the Whole D@mn Town!

I would like to thank my momma for her generally lax house keeping habits that made all of this possible. I would also like to thank the Honorable Judge Fiona for having the wisdom to recognize pure badness but also the strength of character to vote for me in the face of what will surely be some raised eyebrows, particularly from the judicial ethics committee! As bad as I am I think it is clear that she could never be intimidated by the likes of me.
Plus did you see that she added an honorable mention category (won by my Pal Brutus) and the prize is a donation to Paws and Stripes, a most honorable cause that I had never heard of before now! Check it out!
Congrats to Ambrose and Pepsi-no for their wins too! Some totally fuzzy guy named Fudge won readers choice (Congrats Fudge!) but I would like to thank my pals who supported me there too!
Be sure to go vote for Kittehs and Crackerdogs next!

16 comments:

  1. Well done Moose, well done!! I very nearly entered Sophie in said category as well because she's a horrible, thieving monster herself, but instead we went with Cracker dogs, instead. She is that too!!

    Congrats on the win!

    Jen and the Black Dog Crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Moose!
    You are the best!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still trying to recover from the fact that there are now TWO black labradorks in the winners circle. How the heck did that happen?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Furry congrats Moose, I'm looking forward to BIS!
    You are, fur sure... the best bad doggy!

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You da bomb Moose! Congratulations
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmmmm MOOOOOOOSE... I just have Two Words fur you.... VALUE ADDED !!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, you ARE bad (we're still trying to figure out if bad means good, but we think it really means bad). Honestly, the fact that your Mom was moved to video-tape your supremely bad behavior was MOST IMPRESSIVE! For the record, I wasn't intimidated, or 'obligated' - you were the baddest of the bunch. (And remind me not to invite you to visit.... *sheesh* We'd probably all end up in the State Prison.) Heehee. It was a great entry - and a very tough category! (And we're still amazed at you 'Magic Carpet Ride', so to speak...)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona the Unintimidateable

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see the Endorsements rolling in now. Forget that $250 loss. Pharmaceutical companies will pay millions for you to endorse them. Drugs are the solution, NEVER a problem.

    I suppose you think you can pick up a lot of chicks now.

    oh yeah, congratulations. i guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Moose! I knew you were WAY worse in the Bad Dog department than me.

    Bolo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Moose!! I am your newest follower,and am inspired by your sheer badness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moose! You are the Charlie Sheen of bloggywood! You are a druggie winner! Only a certain guy can pull that off! :)
    Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will ALWAYS have my vote! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Moose! You sure are bad, OMD, I have a lot to learn from you, I must say. BOL. Congratulations to you for getting first place in MM!

    Following you from now! :)

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  14. While Abby's eyebrows may have levitated a bit, she had confidence in the rock solid integrity of Judge Fiona. And it is hard to argue with the documentary evidence supporting your application. So congratulations on your win!

    Jed & Abby, L.B.E., Official Guardian of Judicial Ethics for Mango Minster 2011

    ReplyDelete
  15. Moose, don't let the human's idle threats worry you. Dadaw told me I was going to have to get a job to cover my vet bills, but instead I got new furniture, a bigger TV for my eye to see, and more!

    Good luck in Best of Show!

    -- Sissy

    ReplyDelete

Woofels

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails